What's Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is based on TCM. How dose Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy treat kidney disease? What are top 4 advantages of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy? How much does it cost for Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy? Where can I find Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy? Here is the instruction of operating steps of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
Operating steps of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
What’s Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a combination of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and modern medical equipment, which makes a breakthrough in kidney disease treatment. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is based on TCM Traditional Chinese medicine wins its popularity in the world, because Chinese medicines not only treat the symptoms but the underlying causes of the disease. However, traditional herbal medicines need relatively longer time to work and taste bitter, so it isn’t as popular all over the world as we expect. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an innovative therapy, which is the achievement of our nephrologists after 30 years clinical practice in our hospital. It overcomes the biggest disadvantage of TCM and shortens the hospitalization time largely.
How dose Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy treat kidney disease?
Most of kidney diseases are due to overactive immunoreactions in kidney, the immune complex causing inflammation, renal ischemia and even renal fibrosis. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy treats kidney disease in the following four aspects.
1. Dilating blood vessels. Immunoreactions in kidney can do harm to blood vessels, which results in hypoxia and ischemia in the kidneys. Intrinsic renal cells will be impaired. If this condition persists, renal fibrosis occurs. Dilating blood vessels is an effective solution to this condition. With more blood bringing oxygen to the kidney, the disease can get controlled.
2. Anti-inflammation. Chinese medicine can help to improve patients’ immunity, suppress the inflammation in kidney and stop the further harm to kidney.
3. Anti-coagulation. Activity of platelet in the blood will increase alone with inflammation. High platelet content in blood will increase the risk of thrombus blocking blood circulating and lead to hypoxia and ischemia. Chinese medicine can promote the blood circulation and clear blood stasis avoiding appearance of the mentioned condition.
4. Degradation of extracellular matrix. Clinical practice proves that ingredient in Chinese medicine have the effects of enhance the activity of lysosome, which could decompose the excess hyperplasia and proliferation of extracellular matrix.
Top 4 advantages of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
1. Accurate medicine application. The medicines applied in Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy are individualized, as the patients’ condition is different from each other. With a systemic diagnosis, doctors can determine which medicines are helpful for their patients.
2. Obvious therapeutic effects. Generally, after about one or two weeks, patients can get the following effects: - Cotton-like materials are found in the urine - Appetite and sleep quality improves - Swelling and high blood pressure is controlled - Patients get more energy and avoid fatigue Then, about one month’s hospitalization, patients’ protein and blood in urine reduces, GFR and kidney function level increases and the frequency of dialysis declines. In some cases, kidney failure patients even get rid of dialysis and kidney transplant.
3. Shortened hospitalization time. Compared with TCM and western medicines, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is one externally applied treatment so that effective ingredients of medicines can reach and work in kidney lesion directly.
4. Low recurrence rate. This therapy aims at treating kidney disease from the root and regulates the internal environment, so it can help prevent the recurrence of kidney disease effectively.
How much does it cost for Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy?
Lowering treatment cost and making the treatment available for every patient are principles of our hospital. All of the medicines used in this therapy are based on patients’ illness condition, so the total cost changes from case to case. To know the total cost during hospitalization, you can send your latest report to email@example.com or describe it to our doctor online, and then you can get estimate cost from our doctors.
Where can I find Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy?
Our doctors are specialized in traditional Chinese medicine so they can prescribe suitable medicine formula for patients. In addition, through 30 years improvement, our osmosis devices can help patients receive comfortable and effective treatment. Until now, we have treated kidney patients from more than 70 countries. To make them accept this therapy in their own countries, we are planning to set up branches in India, Australia, UK, USA, and Canada in the near future. But, currently, patients need to come to China for their recovery.
tag: Kidney disease treatment Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
Previous：Proteinuria and Kidney Disease
next：What is the Health Diet for Patients with High Creatinine Level