As we all know, the normal urine should be lucid amber liquid. With the change of urine volume, the urine color would be light or dark. But why there are foams in urine. Here will have a introduction about the possible causes of foamy urine.
At the normal condition, the surface tension of urine is low, so it is difficult to form foams. When there are some organic matter and inorganic matter in urine, the urine tension would be stronger than the normal urine, at this time, the foamy urine would be formed. The foamy urine does not always mean some body disorders, many factors can lead to the urine tension changes.
The possible causes of foamy urine
1. People with liver or kidney disease maybe suffer from foamy urine due to the increase of bilirubin or protein in urine, when people urinate, there are many foams in urine.
2. Bladder diseases such as cystitis, carcinoma of urinary bladder and other kinds of urinary system infection disease can lead to the change of urine components, leading to foamy urine.
3. Diabetes patients with high urine sugar and urine ketone body contains can influence the pH value which also can change the urine tension.
4. If there are enterobacter in urinary tract, it also can lead to foamy urine.
5. Urgent emiction can increase the urine tension with the high seed of uroflowmetry, at this time, foamy urine is normal.
All in all, there are too many possible causes for foamy urine, and if there are too many and big foams lasting for a long time in urine, patients had better to see a doctor and have a clear checkup in case of the serious diseases happen.
Now if you are bothered by foamy urine caused by kidney disorders, you can contact our online doctors for more information, we are the professional kidney disease hospital. You also can leave us messages or send email to email@example.com for more treatment suggestion for CKD, we will reply you within 24 hours.tag: symptoms
Leave a question or comment and we will try to attend to you shortly. Free medical answers from Professionals!