For Renal Failure Patients: Symptoms and Its Reasons of Dialysis
At the last stage, known as ESRD or renal failure, patients are often suggested to take dialysis which can help prolong their life expectancy. However, there are still some side effects for patients for long term dialysis treatment. They may be the life-threatening for renal failure patients. What are the detailed symptoms of dialysis and their reasons?
1. The common symptom is headache for dialysis patients. It is because that the change of large amount of water and electrolyte during dialysis especially hemodialysis.
2. Lower Blood Pressure is another symptom of hemodialysis due to the drop of fluid level. You should know that lower blood pressure also will cause nausea and vomiting.
3. Muscle cramp in legs. It often occurs during dialysis treatment.
4. Skin itching. It is caused by too much phosphorus in blood. Majority patients complain this symptom. Thus dialysis patients need to pay attention to high phosphorus diet, limiting this kind of diets.
5. Due to the poor dialysis equipment and incomplete clean to the dialysis filter, patients usually have fever, pain, skin itching, edema in abdomen and arms.
6. Fatigue as for dialysis patients is also one of the common symptoms because of lost of renal functions, the whole pressure and anxiety and necessary limit of diet.
The above are the side effects of dialysis patients, which also cause the deterioration of renal failure if they do not take proper and timely treatments.
As a matte of fact, if renal failure patients do not have serious symptoms or complications, we do not suggest them to start dialysis. They can take alternative of dialysis to correct kidney disorder, improve renal functions and delay or avoid dialysis.
In Peking Tung Shin Tang Chinese Medical Hospital, we use Chinese medicine treatments to treat renal diseases through repairing renal lesion and functions fundamentally, including Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Medicated Bath, Foot Bath, Circle Therapy, and Immotherapy and so on. These treatments can be taken each other according to the patients’ specific condition.
Do you know the detailed symptoms and their reasons of dialysis? If you want to know more details about our natural treatments or get out of dialysis, please send email to email@example.com with your phone number or WhatsApp/Viber so that we can contact with you in time or leave message below or contact online doctor directly.
Previous: Cause and Treatments: Renal Failure Patients on Dialysis with Skin Itching
Next: At What Point are Dialysis or Kidney Transplant the Only Option