Factors that Affect the Progression of Chronic Kidney Failure
The progression of chronic kidney failure is not only related to the primary disorders but also certain factors, then what are they? Follow me to find a satisfied answer.
1. High blood pressure Hypertension can not only quicken the development of kidney damage, but also lead to damage to the heart, brain and other organs, which will affect it’s prognosis on the whole.
2. Proteinuria Experiment results indicate that excessive albumin, transferrin, etc in the kidney tubules can cause harmful substances and lead to damage to the glomeruli. Besides, they can also stimulate the secretion of TGF-B, quicken the development of renal fibrosis.
3. High-quantity protein diet Eating too much protein foods can not only lead to high-filtration and high-metabolism state of the glomeruli, but also increase the protein in urine and worsen damage of renal tissue.
4. Toxins In chronic kidney failure, with decline of kidney function, various wastes and toxins will accumulate in the body easily. And theses harmful substances can cause further damage to the kidneys, tissues and organs.
5. Other factors Factors like anemia, malnutrition, etc are also related to the progression of CKF.
After a basic understanding about the above-mentioned factors, people with this disease may ask themselves, are there some effective treatments to prevent this from happening?
A well-balanced diet Even if diet alone can not cure this disease radically, a scientific diet can still help delay its progression effectively. If you are interested in this, please click here to know more.
Blood-purification technique This method can help excrete metabolic products, toxins, etc out of the blood effectively, in this way, a favorable internal environment can be created. Normally, it consists of six parts, for instance, plasma exchange, hemofiltration, hemoperfusion and so on.
Anything questions about factors that affect the progression of chronic kidney failure or this disease, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. And we will try our best to help!
tag: Renal Failure Prognosis Prevention
Previous：Renal Failure Life Expectancy without Dialysis
next：How to Avoid Dialysis For Renal Failure Patients