Avoiding Nephrotoxic Drugs for Renal Cyst Patients
Kidney is sensitive to poisons and it can be damaged easily. Especially for renal cyst patients, they need take many medicines to help them remit symptoms and decrease pains. However, their kidney has been being lesion, they need think more before taking some medicines, avoiding the deteriorate of renal cyst.
More common Nephrotoxic drugs in clinic:
1. Antibiotics and other chemicals: the heavier nephrotoxic drugs include Amphotericin B, neomycin, head of fosomycin Ⅱ, etc; the lighter nephrotoxic drugs include gentamicin, kanamycin, streptomycin, tobramycin, butyl amine
kanamycin, polymyxin, vancomycin, sulfanilamide medicines, etc.;
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesic, indomethacin, ibuprofen, bute, Aspirin, APC, antipyrine, amidopyrine, paracetamol,etc.
3. Antitumor and chemotherapy medicine: cisplatin, methotrexate, glorious mildew poison, mitomycin-C, Nitrourea classes, 5 -Fluorouracil, etc.
4. Anti epilepsy pain medicine: trimethadione, phenytoin sodium
5. Anesthesia: ether, methoxyflurane, etc.
6. Metal and complexing agent: penicillamine,
7. All kinds of vascular contrast agent
Except these medicine, there are many foods are not suitable for renal cysts patients, such as beer, coffee, chocolate, broiled dishes, pickled foods, unhealthy foods and stimulated foods which can stimulate the cyst fluid secretion and enlarge the renal cysts. In addition, renal cysts patients should form a healthy lifestyle, no smoking, no overworking, no suddenly strict. But if the renal cyst is bigger than 4 cm, a timely treatment is necessary in case the cyst cause damage to kidney tissues.
In a word, renal cysts patients never take medicine only according their only feelings, and they should use medicines under the suggestions of their doctors. We really hope what we mentioned can help patients a lot, avoiding unreasonable taking medicines. Moreover, the healthy lifestyle also plays an important role in controlling the development of the disease. If you still are curious about the nephrotoxic drugs for renal cyst or want to know more information about renal cyst remedies, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Previous: The Home Remedies for Renal Cyst Patients in Daily Life
Next: The Most Common Treatment for Simple Renal Cyst 5.6 cm