How to Shrink Kidney Cyst with Hot Compress Therapy
Kidney Cyst refers to round fluid-filled sac in the kidneys. It can both on either or both sides of the kidneys. Today, we mainly talk about hot compress therapy for this disorder.
In western countries, surgery is the most commonly used method to shrink the cysts. Even if the therapeutic effect can be obvious, some of the side effects can not be ignored. For instance, it can not refrain the secretion of cystic fluid from the underlying cause. If taken wrongly, there can be traumas to the kidneys.
At our center, nephrologists provide patients with a newly created therapy named hot compress therapy.
What is hot compress therapy?
It is created on the basis of TCM dating back to thousands of years ago, but used externally.
What are the functions of hot compress therapy?
1. Shrink different sizes of cysts. By increasing the permeability of cystic wall and changing the inner and outer pressure difference of cyst wall, the cystic fluid can be removed out of body with urine.
2. Ameliorate the ischemia-anoxic state and create a favorable internal environment for the impaired kidneys.
3. Provide nutrient substances including Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, essential amino acids, etc for the damaged kidneys and accelerate the process of repairing. Eventually, renal function will be enhanced.
How much does hot compress therapy cost?
To be honest, the cost is relatively reasonable. However, as the illness condition varies, each formula is prescribed in accordance with the specific condition. In view of this, you can firstly send us the medical report:email@example.com and then we can tell you how much the treatment cost.
Besides, there are also some adverse effects:
1. Compared with surgery, it takes longer to take effects.
2. If kidney function is damaged seriously(GFR<15ml/min), this treatment alone is not enough to manage the disorder.
If you are searching for alternative therapy for kidney cyst, we belive the above-mentioned therapy can be a good option. Anything unclear, please click the Live Contact or leave us a message below. Good luck!
Previous: What are the Treatments for Complex Kidney Cyst
Next: Is There a Natural Therapy for 4.6 cm × 3.2 cm Cyst on My Right Kidney