Simple Kidney Cyst 8.2 cm : What Happens and How to Treat
Simple kidney cyst refers to that there is only one or few cysts spreading on the kidney. Generally speaking, the small renal cyst would not cause any harm to patients, but if there is a 8.2 cm cyst on kidney, things will change. Patients will suffer some and they really need a effective treatment to eliminate the cyst.
What would happen with a kidney cyst 8.2 cm
1. Back pain: at the work of gravity, the cyst will heavy the weight of the kidney, which will involve the renal pedicle and the nerves around kidney, leading to back pains.
2. High blood pressure: when the normal tissues of kidney are taken by the cyst,due to ischemia, the renin and angiotensin will secrete more, leading to high blood pressure.
3. Abdominal mass: it is caused by the enlargement of the cyst.
4. Blood urine: blood urine usually is accompanied with cyst rupture which can cause the broken of blood vessels on cyst walls.
5. Infection: it also accompanied with the cyst rupture and the cyst fluids flowing out. And patients would suffer from fever, back pain and other symptoms.
The treatment for simple 8.2 cm kidney cyst
1. Surgery treatment: the most common way patients choose is the surgery treatment. With the development of the surgery technology, the cyst can be eliminated without huge trauma, relapse, infection and others. All in all, surgery treatment is really a good choice for simple renal cyst patients.
2. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy: it is an external application medicine. Compared with the surgery treatment, it is more suitable for patients with many big and small cysts or complex cysts on kidney such as Polycystic Kidney Disease, complex kidney cyst, multiple kidney cyst, bilateral kidney cyst, parapelvic cyst. For too many times surgery can cause damage to kidney and the medicine is more natural and effective. No matter where the cyst locates, no matter how many cysts spread on kidney and no matter what size the cyst is, the medicine can help patients shrink the cysts and inhibit the cyst enlargement.
Patients with simple 8.2cm should have a timely treatment in case of more pains and they can be easily treated. And if you want to know more about the renal cyst treatment, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Previous: Cause, Symptom and Treatment of Parapelvic Cyst on Renal
Next: How to Treat Renal Cyst Accompanied with Kidney Stone