Tips for Renal Cyst Patients to Prevent Kidney Stone
Renal cyst patients suffer the higher risk of being attacked by kidney stone. Kidney stone can bring more pains and even lead to hydronephrosis which can cause serious kidney damage. Then what can renal cyst patients do to prevent the formation of kidney stone. Here list some tips which need patients pay more attention to in their daily life.
1. Drinking more boiled water: more boiled water can decrease the concentration of calcium ion and oxalate in urine, so the kidney stone can not be formed. Related researches show that the increase of urine volume can decrease the rate of formation of kidney stone.
2. Proper calcium intake: renal cyst patients should keep a reasonable calcium intake, especially calcium intake from the diet. Because when the calcium combine with the oxalic acid in intestines and stomach, the oxalic acid flowing into kidney will decrease, decreasing the rate of kidney stone formation.
3. Limiting foods with high sugar and high oxalate: the intake of high sugar and oxalate foods such as tomatoes, spinach, strawberries, sugar beet, chocolate, bean products and so on can increase the rate of formation of kidney stone.
4. Limiting milk intake before go to bed at night: milk contains rich calcium, however, after 2-3 hours of patients went to sleep, the kidney will excrete the calcium at the most degree, but people urinate less at night, which means the concentrate of urine increase, so people are easy to suffer kidney stone.
5. Limiting foods rich in vitamin D: vitamin D foods such as cod-liver oil can promote the excretion of calcium and phosphorus in urine, increasing the rate of formation of kidney stone.
As long as renal cyst patients pay more attention to their daily lifestyle, they can avoid kidney stone easily. And if you want to know more information about the renal cyst or kidney stone prevention and treatment, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Previous: Can Renal Cyst Affect The Life Span of Patients
Next: What Tests Are Needed for Diagnosing Kidney Failure