Most of people like regarding caraways as a condiment for condiment contain a kind of special fragrance. Except the good taste, caraways also are rich in nutrition and beneficial to our health. Then whether purpura nephritis patients can eat caraways, this article will give you some suggestions.
The functions of caraways for purpura nephritis:
1. Protecting blood vessels: caraways contain rich vitamin C and other elements which has functions of expending blood vessels, lowering blood fat, increasing coronary blood-flow volume, lowering blood pressure, softening blood vessels and so on. So it has effect on preventing atherosclerosis and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease.
2. Boosting immunity: there are much carotene in caraways which can protect eye sights, respiratory tract, urinary tract and gastrointestinal mucous membrane and prevent infection caused by bacteria and viruses.
3. Promoting appetite: caraways are rich in volatile substances such as mannite, linalool which can stimulate the salivary secretion, promote gastrointestinal motility and increase appetite.
The disadvantages of caraways for purpura nephritis
1. Caraways contain rich phosphorus and the phosphorus and calcium plays an important role in keeping the bones and teeth healthy. When the kidney function decline, the phosphorus content will increase, which can lead to bone disease, skin itching or skin anabrosis.
2. Caraways also are rich in potassium. Too much potassium retention in body can cause heart disease.
3. When people are insufficient with Qi, eating much caraways can lead to the more frequent cold which can accumulate the development of kidney disease.
So purpura nephritis patients can get a lot from eating caraways, but for patients with renal insufficient, they are not suitable for caraways. Patients can have a consolation about the scientific diet from their doctors.
All in all, purpura nephritis patients had better quit the caraways. And if you want to know more information about purpura nephritis diet or others, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you as soon as possible.tag: Purpura Nephritis Diet
Leave a question or comment and we will try to attend to you shortly. Free medical answers from Professionals!