Diarrhea usually means that the gastrointestinal tract is attacked. For Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients, there are many factors can lead to gastrointestinal proplems. Patients who want to get rid of diarrhea must know the specific cause at first, so this article will introduce you the cause and treatment for diarrhea in Polycystic Kidney Disease
The cause of diarrhea in Polycystic Kidney Disease:
1. Abdominal catching cold or some unhealthy foods intake also can lead to gastrointestinal tract infections, causing diarrhea.
2. With the kidney function decline, there are many metabolism wastes can not be excreted out of body. Urea is one of those wastes and it can lead to damage to gastrointestinal tract.
3. Polycystic Kidney Disease patients who are accompanied with intestinal mucosal edema would suffer from diarrhea.
The treatment for diarrhea in Polycystic Kidney Disease:
According to what we mentioned, we can know they Polycystic Kidney Disease patients need try their best to shrink their cysts and improve the kidney function, so that the immunity can be improved, urea can be metabolized and water-electrolyte can be balanced. The treatment include:
1. Surgery: it is the most common treatment for renal cysts. With the development of the technology, many Polycystic Kidney Disease patients enjoy the good effect without so many wounds and side effects. But there are one thing which still need to be solved. The small renal cysts will grow gradually and continually, so patients will suffer a lot again.
2. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy: the active substances in medicine can promote the blood circulation on cysts walls to increase the permeability on cysts walls, so that the cysts fluids will flow back into blood, shrinking renal cysts. In addition, the medicine can decrease the activities of lesion cells on cysts walls, so that the cysts growth can be controlled.
When there are enough blood and oxygen supporting the normal activities of renal tissues and organs, diarrhea in Polycystic Kidney Disease can be remitted. And if you want to know more information about our treatment, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you within 24 hours.tag:
Leave a question or comment and we will try to attend to you shortly. Free medical answers from Professionals!