Is Milk Suitable in Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
For Polycystic Kidney Disease patients , a scientific diet plays a very important role in controlling the disease development, and Polycystic Kidney Disease patients should keep a low protein diet. However, milk is rich in protein, then whether milk is suitable for Polycystic Kidney Disease patients?
The benefits of drinking milk for PKD patients
1. Milk is one of the most natural drinks from ancient times to now. With the development of nutriology, people added other materials into the mink, forming the more nutrient drink. For example the high calcium and low fat mink, it contains many kinds of microelements and the proportion of calcium and phosphorus is appropriate for the calcium absorption of human body, balancing the calcium and phosphorus. So for PKD patients with bone disease, they can drink mink properly.
2. The daily activities of human body can not leave the help of protein intake, even for kidney disease patients, they should keep a high quality protein foods intake. The milk is rich in high quality protein which is very similar with the protein structure of human body, so it is easy to be absorbed and used.
3. Because of the low protein intake, PKD patients usually would not limit the heat intake. The milk contains low fat, which will support energy for patients and patients can digest it easily.
4. In addition, drinking mink regularly is good for the skins. Due yo the function of enzymes, milk can diminish inflammation and remit the symptoms of dry skin and withered hair.
The right ways of drinking milk
1. No sugar in milk: putting sugar in hot milk will produce fructose base lysine which can damage our body.
2. No chocolates with milk: the combine of milk and chocolates can form insoluble calcium oxalate, influencing the nutrition absorption.
3. No Acidic fruit and acidic fruit juice with milk: the protein in milk and acid in fruit are easy to concrete with each other, influencing the nutrition absorption.
4. If PKD are very serious with many kinds of complications, they had better consult the doctors about drinking milk.
Polycystic Kidney Disease patients must have a clear idea about the milk diet. And if you want to know more about the Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet or PKD, contact our online doctor or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are pleasure to solve your questions.
tag: Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
Previous：Can Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Sushi in Daily Diet
next：Can I Shrink Cysts with A Scientific PKD Diet?