Can Polycystic Kidney Disease patients drink beer? Most people like drinking beer, especially for man. Beer almost has become the necessary drink in our daily diet. In normal condition, drinking proper beer can decrease the risk of being attacked by the heart disease, keeping the heart healthy. Moreover, it also can prevent the formation of thrombus and ischemic stroke. But for Polycystic Kidney Disease patients, whether they can drink beer in their daily diet?
Polycystic Kidney Disease is a kind of genetic disease and the development of the disease is easy being influenced by their lifestyle of patients. So polycystic Kidney Disease patients must keep a good environment for kidney.
The disadvantageous of drinking beer:
1. Drinking too much beer can lead to high blood pressure.
2. Much beer intake will cause the lose of combined water and increase the creatinine metabolism in muscle, so the creatinine would get higher.
3. When the alcohol breaks down, it will produce acidoid which can lead to metabolic acidosis. Patients usually suffer from nausea, poor appetite, low spirit, headache and so on.
4. Beer also can influence the nitrogen balance of human body and increase the degration of protein, thus the urea nitrogen in blood will become higher, heaviering the burden of kidney.
5. Alcohol is stimulated for Polycystic Kidney Disease patients, it can stimulate the activity of polycystin and the secretion of cysts fluid. So beer can lead to the growth of cysts.
6. Long time of drinking beer also can lead to the platelet function disorder, and patients will suffer a lot of complications.
Drinking beer is not a question for normal people, but for Polycystic Kidney Disease patients, it means slow suicide. So kidney disease patients must quit the liquor. Now you must have a clear knowledge about the beer and Polycystic Kidney Disease, and if you want to know more information about the Polycystic Kidney Disease diet or treatment, you can contact our online doctors or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you in 24 hours.tag: Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
Leave a question or comment and we will try to attend to you shortly. Free medical answers from Professionals!