Can Policystic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Apple in A Healthy Diet
We often say that “an apple a day, keep doctors away. ” through this word, we can know that eating apple is good for our health. But the diet is very important for Polycystic Kidney Disease patients, and whether they can eat apple? Many patients would think that there is too much sugar in apple which is bad for blood circulation. In fact, it is a wrong idea, with a right diet way, Polycystic Kidney Disease patients can eat apple.
Benefit from apple
1. The colloid and chrome in apple can keep the sugar in steady and decrease the cholesterol.
2. With the polluted environment, eating more apple can improve the the respiratory system and the functions of the lungs, keeping the lungs away from polluted air.
3. The polyphenol and flavone in apple are the natural antioxidant substances and they can decrease the risk of lung cancer, preventing lead poisoning.
4. The special frangrance of apple is helpful for the bad mood and high pressure, as well as the spirits.
5. Apple is rich in crude fiber which can promote the gastrointestinal motility, assisting the excretion of wastes and decreasing the damage to skin.
6. Apple contains a lot of microelements such as Magnesium, sulfur, iron, copper, iodine, manganese, zinc and so on. All of them are good for metabolism of human body.
But apple also is rich in potassium, Polycystic Kidney Disease patients with hyperkalemia should have a good control about the quantity of apple intake. In addition, patients should pay attention to the time of eating apple, generally, patients had better eat apples between meals instead of before or later of the meal. And immoderate intake is forbidden. Moreover, patients should take their time in eating, which is good for digestion and oral hygiene, so eating apple slowly is good for huamn body.
For Polycystic Kidney Disease patients, they can eat apple. But as for the diet rules and diet quantity, patients should consult their doctors according to their specific physical condition. And if you want to know more about Polycystic Kidney Disease diet or PKD treatment, you can contact our online doctors or send email to email@example.com.
tag: Policystic Kidney Disease Diet
Previous：Diet for Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients with Renal Stone
next：Diet Recipe to Shrink Cysts in Polycystic Kidney Disease