The Diet Plan for Ploycystic Kidney Disease Patients with Creatinine 4.8
When the creatinine level of Ploycystic Kidney Disease patients increased into 4.8, that usually means the patients stepped into stage 3 CKD which is a important period deciding whether Ploycystic Kidney Disease patients can have a good control of their disease condition. For most Ploycystic Kidney Disease patients, the daily diet is more important than the short time clinic treatment. The enlargement of cysts is caused by many reasons, so PKD patients should pay attention to these causes, controlling and delaying the development of disease. There are some diet tips that are beneficial to PKD patients.
Quitting or reducing consumption
1. Hard drink: inebriant especially for white spirit are forbidden to PKD patients for hard drinks can stimulate Polycystic protein activity, accelerating the growth of cysts.
2. Fermented foods: they mainly include the foods which have happened fungus change, such as fermented bean curd, rotten eggs and so on. They are also bad for renal cysts.
3. Foods rich in high protein: no matter what kind of kidney disease you get, patients should keep low protein intake all the time, lighting the burden of kidney, so PKD patients should eat less beans, tofu and other soy products.
4. Internal organs: the toxins which can’t be excreted out of body usually are remained in the internal organs. For PKD patients, eating too much them can cause further damage to the kidney.
5. Moreover, Coffee & Chocolate are forbidden to PKD patients.
The foods suitable for PKD patients
1. The fruits and vegetables which rich in vitamins that are important for the metabolism of human body.
2. The fruits and vegetables containing much iron, for example, carrot.
3. The vegetables which are beneficial to kidney stone, for exampleblack fungus has the function of dissolving kidney stones.
4. The foods are goods for urination.
5. Alkaline foods is anadjuvant therapy.
For Ploycystic Kidney Disease patients, the lifestyle is very important for their health,especially their diet habits. In addition Ploycystic Kidney Disease patients with creatinine 4.8 should take some effective measures in time. We really hope what we mentioned do something for you. If you want to know more about Ploycystic Kidney Disease diet, you can contact our online doctors or send email to email@example.com.
Previous：How Much Sodium Should I Eat in PKD
next：How to Prolong The Life Expectancy of Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients by Diet