Generally speaking, all the factors leading to glomerular filtration membrane damage can cause nephrotic syndrome. According to the specific causes, the disease can be divided into primary and secondary. Now we have not a clear idea about the cause of Primary nephrotic syndrome, but some data show that it is related with immune systems disorders. As for the secondary nephrotic syndrome, the common causes include:
1. Infections. bacterial infections such as nephritis after streptococcus infection, bacterial endocarditis, shunt nephritis, leprosy, syphilis, tuberculosis, chronic pyelonephritis companion reflux nephropa and so on; virus infection include Hepatitis b, cytomegalovirus, infectious mononucleosis; Parasitic infections in the malaria parasite, toxoplasmosis, worms, schistosomiasis, filariasis and so on.
2. Drugs. Organic or inorganic mercury, gold and silver, penicillamine, two vinegar morphine, probenecid, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, trimethadione, bee sting, snake venom, pollen, vaccines, antitoxin can lead to toxins retention in blood or allergy.
3. Tumour. Lung, stomach, colon, breast, ovarian, thyroid tumor, leukemia and lymphoma, Willm tumor, etc.
4. Systemic disease. Systemic lupus erythematosus (sle), mixed connective tissue disease, dermatomyositis, glen syndrome, allergic purpura, amyloidosis, etc.
5. Metabolic disease. Diabetes, thyroid disease.
6. Hereditary disease. Alport syndrome, Fabry's disease, sickle cell anemia, fat malnutrition, familial nephrotic syndrome, etc.
7. Others. Pre-eclampsia, transplant kidneys of chronic rejection, malignant nephrosclerosis, renal artery stenosis, etc.
According to these causes, people can pay more attention to their daily life and their physical conditions in case of the happen or recurrence of nephrotic syndrome. And now if you want to know more information about the nephrotic syndrome or ask for treatment suggestions, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.tag:
Leave a question or comment and we will try to attend to you shortly. Free medical answers from Professionals!