How to Decrease High Creatinine Level with Kidney Disease
High creatinine level may be a common symptom of kidney disease. Usually, when there is elevated creatinine level, it usually indicate around 50% kidney function are damaged. Well, how to decrease high creatinine level? The followings are some solutions.
1. Hot compress therapy
For high creatinine level, taking drugs simply may be not enough, if left untreated, the condition will be aggravated.
Nephrologist at our Huaxia Kidney Disease Hospital point out that the core of treatment should focus on enhancing the damaged kidney functions. And hot compress therapy happens to be the right choice.
On the one hand, active substances of the herbs can help dilate blood vessels, provide enough blood and oxygen for the impaired kidneys. On the other hand, it can help supply useful substances including organic acid, essential acid and vitamins. Therefore, a favorable internal environment is created.
It is convenient, comfortable and without side effects. During the treatment, if they feel bored, patients can choose to listen to a beautiful piece of music. For more information, you can consult with our online doctor directly.
2. Diet management
(1) Take some fresh fruits and vegetables, such as cucumber, carrot, raw onion, cabbage, tofu, soy milk, oat bran etc.
(2) Eat less the following foods, for instance, butter, beef, sweet, bread, coffee, alcohol and so on.
(3) Limit the intake of salt, for example, sufferers should stay away from pickled foods, salted foods, processed products, etc.
(4) Quit smoking, as smoking may aggravate the progression of kidney disease.
(5) Moderate ingestion of high-quality protein, low-potassium diet, low-phosphorus diet, etc are also beneficial. If you have interest in the specific food list, please send us email:email@example.com immediately.
The above contents are suggestions on how to decrease high creatinine level with kidney disease, any doubts, you are welcomed to leave us message below. Best regards!
tag: Live With Kidney Disease
Previous：Can I Eat Strawberry with Kidney Disease
next：Top 3 Facts about Anemia in People with Kidney Disease