Actually speaking, the exact cause of kidney tumor is still unclear. And it’s occurrence is the mutual effect of interior and exterior factors, but more than 90% are caused by external environments. In this text, we will talk about two topics, namely, the effects of diet on kidney tumor and dietary principle for people with this disorder.
How does diet affect kidney tumor?
Epidemiological studies found that nearly 40% people with kidney tumor are connected with eating habits, consumption of foods, food processing, cooking methods and so on.
About 30% kidney tumor is connected with living habit, especially smoking and drinking.
Besides, other factors like individual constitution is also related to this disorder.
Are there some dietary principles on diet?
Nephrologists at our Huaxia Kidney Disease Hospital point out that it is necessary to keep a balanced diet. And the followings are the related advices:
1. Food diversification People should eat a variety of foods, mainly plant-based foods, such as, fresh fruits and vegetables, legumes, whole grains and so on.
2. Weight control It is essential to avoid underweight or overweight, as obesity can increase the risk of presenting kidney tumors.
3. Stay away from burnt foods Because burnt foods may increase the risk of cancer.
4. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables Insist on ingesting 400-800g vegetables, fruits can help lower the possibility of cancer by 20%. But remember, not all these foods are beneficial for people with kidney disease, as some of the foods are loaded in potassium and phosphorus, if you are not clear about this, please consult with our online doctor immediately.
5. Avoid or eat less pickled foods Meanwhile, keep away from the leftovers and contaminated foods.
If you have been diagnosed with kidney tumor, we sincerely hope the above contents can be beneficial. Anything unclear, you are welcomed to email us:email@example.com. Good luck!tag: Kidney Tumor Diet
Leave a question or comment and we will try to attend to you shortly. Free medical answers from Professionals!