Symptoms of Chronic Renal Insufficiency
Renal insufficient refers to that the kidney function has declined less into 50% of the normal. at this time, the remaining kidney functions fail to support the normal metabolism of human body, so a series of complications and symptoms occur with the water-electrolyte disturbance, toxins retention and internal secretion disorder. Now the five common symptoms are listed, when renal insufficient suffer them, the timely and effective treatment is necessary.
The five common symptoms of renal insufficiency.
1. Digestive system: nausea and vomitting, diarrhea, glossitis, mouth with urine smell, oral mucosa fester, even show massive hemorrhage of gastrointestinal tract.
2. Cardiovascular system: high blood pressure, arrhythmia, heart failure, cardiac damage, pericarditis, vascular sclerosis and vascular calcification.
3. Skin problems: dry skin, skin itching, dark skin and so on.
4. Hematopoietic system: severe anemia is an outstanding symptom. Late stage can have bleeding tendency.
5. Spirit, nervous system: spirits are drooping, fatigue, dizzy, headache, memory decline, insomnia, numb limb, delirious speech, coma and so on .
Can renal insufficiency be reversed?
Kidney function decline is related with kidney insufficient blood and oxygen and ultra immune responses in kidneys due to the blood pollution. Traditional Chinese Treatment is Chinese herbal medicine-majored, the kinds and dosages of herbs are given to patients according to the specific physical conditions. Through different application medicine ways, such as steaming therapy, medical bath, hot compress, acupuncture, oral decoction, foot bath and so on, the medicine can enter into body and com into play effectively.
These therapies can supplement each other and work together on expending blood vessels, promoting blood circulation, cleaning toxins in blood and repairing the injured renal cells. With the healthy blood supply and restored kidney structure, the kidney functions can be reversed at the most degree.
Now, if you want to know more information about the cause and management for symptoms in renal insufficiency, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Previous: Kidney Infection: Definition, Symptoms And Nursing