Managements for Poor Sleep in IgA Npehropathy
Some IgA Nephropathy patients are bothered by the poor sleep which really influence the normal rest and life of patients. For IgA Nephropathy patients, the sleeping problems can accumulate the development of the disease. Then what managements patients can do to remit the symptom.
With the kidney function decline, the metabolism wastes in body get more and more, which will cause damage to nervous system. Patients with neurasthenia are easy suffer poor sleep. In addition, the pains of patients bears from the disease often bring patients the unsteady mood which also plays an important role in poor sleep. Now we will introduce patients the managements:
1. Sleeping pills: it really can bring patients a good sleep earlier. However, once patients stop using the medicine, they will bothered by the poor sleep again, and the long time use of medicine can bring more side effects such as anxiety, dizziness, bitter mouth, amnesia and so on.
2. Proper exercises: IgA Nwohropathy patients with a steady physical condition can take some exercises such as walking, supreme pole, yoga and other mild movements which are good for adjusting mood and physical condition.
3. Adjusting mentality: the family numbers of patients also need create a happy atmosphere for patients and patients also need keep a good mentality fight with their disease.
4. Light foods: stimulated and spicy foods can influence the mood and sleep through influencing internal secretion system, so patients should have a light diet in their daily life.
5.Foot bath and messages: through stimulating the related acupoints, patients can relax their nerves and mood, having a good sleep.
6. Reversing kidney function: the improved kidney function is the key for patients living a normal life.
All in all, IgA Nephropathy patients should take some managements to remit the poor sleep condition and they had better choose the natural treatment to replace the sleeping pills. And now if you want to know more information about IgA Nephropathy, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Previous: Toes Numbness in IgA Nephropathy: Cause and Treatment
Next: Why IgA Nephropathy Patients Suffer from Skin Itching