Toes Numbness in IgA Nephropathy: Cause and Treatment
IgA Nephropathy is a kind of kidney damage caused by the deposition of IgA which will lead to the ultra immune responses on kidney and damage to innate renal cells. Once the kidney function decline, patients will suffer from many symptoms and toes numbness is one of them. This article will introduce you the cause and treatment for toes numbness.
The cause of toes numbness in IgA Nephropathy:
1. When the kidney are damaged, the kidney fail to filter enough blood to support other tissues. Lacking of blood and oxygen, the parts of body will suffer numbness.
2. When the kidney fail to remove the extra water and sodium out of body which will cause retention in body, leading to swelling hands, foot and ankles. This also is the important reason for numbness.
3. With the decline of renal function, most wastes can not be excreted out of body, forming toxins which will damage other tissues. When the nerves system is injured, patients will suffer from numbness.
The treatment for toes numbness in IgA Nephropathy:
1. Steaming therapy: the active substances in medicine will enter into body through expended pores with the steam and the medicine has the functions of promoting blood circulation and dissolving blood clots.
2. Hot compress: the medicine is applied around the kidney area and it can expend all levels arteries, improving the blood volume in all organs and remitting the symptoms caused by insufficient blood and oxygen.
3. Medical bath: the medicine has the diffusing function. After medical bath with our medicine, patients will excrete a lot of urine and sweat, reaching the purpose of cleaning toxins and extra water.
4. Foot bath: the veins and acupoints on foot are related with the tissues of whole body, so foot bath plays an important role in promoting blood circulation, degrading blood vessels.
All in all, when the toxins in blood are excreted out of body and the blood circulation are promoted, patients can suffer less from the symptoms of toes numbness in IgA Nephropathy. And if you want to know more information about IgA Nephropathy, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Previous：Can I Work with Proteinuria in IgA Nephropathy
next：Managements for Poor Sleep in IgA Npehropathy