Treatment for Dyspepsia in Diabetic Nephropathy
Diabetic nephropathy patients often have the symptoms of dyspepsia, so they often suffer pains from poor appetite, constipation, diarrhea, emaciation, nausea and vomiting such problems, damaging the life quality, physical and psychological health of patients seriously. Then what Diabetic Nephropathy patients can do to remit the dyspepsia? Now we will introduce you newest treatment for Diabetic Nephropathy.
The cause of dyspepsia in Diabetic Nephropathy
1. The long time of high sugar in blood can lead to gastrointestinal discomfort. And diabetes also can cause autonomic nerves damage, followed by gastroparesis. This is the main reason that why Diabetic nephropathy patients suffer from poor appetite.
2. Because of the injured kidney, there is much urea nitrogen retention in blood which can be broken into ammonia. While ammonia can stimulate the gastrointestinal mucous, so patients often experience nausea and vomiting.
The treatment for dyspepsia in Diabetic Nephropathy
Diabetic Nephropathy is the secondary kidney disease of diabetes due to the low blood flow speed and wastes deposition which can cause a series of complications. So our hospital treating Diabetic Nephropahty mainly focus on cleaning the toxins in blood and improving the blood circulation.
1. Maikang composition, a patent Chinese medicine, mainly solve the problems of stagnation of the circulation of vital energy, decreasing the deposition of wastes in blood.
2. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, a kind of external application medicine, is applied on the kidney directly. It can expend blood vessels, increase the blood flow volume and remove the blood stasis in kidney, improving the condition of kidney hypoxic-ischemic and blocking the renal fibrosis process.
3. Chinese herbs, oral boiled medicine, can clean the toxins in blood of whole body effectively. The active substances in medicine has the functions of absorbing the wastes, crashing the wastes and excreting them out of body, keeping the pure blood circulation.
4. Foot bath with Chinese medicine has the function of promoting blood circulation.
Our Chinese medicine has the magic effect on promoting blood circulation, dissolving blood stasis and cleaning toxins in blood, so it can treat Diabetic Nephropathy and its complications effectively, including dyspepsia. And if you are bothered by Diabetic nephropahty or want to know more about our treatment, you can contact our online doctors or send email to email@example.com, we will give you the response as soon as possible.
Previous: Nausea and Vomiting in Diabetic Nephropathy: Cause and Treatment
Next: Treatment for Shortness of Breath in Diabetic Nephropathy