Diet Tips for Diabetic Nephropathy
Diabetic nephropathy patients need a strict diet plan in their daiy life, an unscientific diet not only can heavier the burden islet β-cells, but also can cause damage to kidney, for example, some people think that diabetes patients suffer the decline of red blood cells releasing oxygan, so they need a high phosphorus diets, but for diabetes patients with kidney function decline, the high phosphorus diet is bad for their health. Diabetic nephropathy patients must follow the diet tips which can controlling the blood sugar and protect the kidney function at the same time.
1. Diabetic nephrapthy patients who suffer from anemia should eat more foods rich in iron and vitamin C and if they are attacked by the serious anemia, they had better take some medicines or transfusion.
2. For diabetic nephropathy patients with persistent hematuria and hypoproteinemia, they are suffering the kidney damage and kidne function decline, so they need limit the protein intake and make sure the high quality protein foods intake, and the proper intake should be depended on the weights of patients, the quantity should be 1g/kg per day.
3. Patients with edema and high blood pressure should limit the sodium intake in case of the worsen of edema and high blood pressure which can cause further damage to kidney, so patients should decrease the salt injection when cook and quit foods such as piked foods, processed foods and so on.
4. Most of the diabetic nephropathy patients are bothered by high blood pressure and hyperlipemia, so they had better decrease the fat intake and take the unsaturated fatty acid, the quantity of cholesterol intake should less than 300mg every day.
5. Patients should decide the carbohydrate intake according to the fasting blood-glucose of patients, but the heats from carbohydrate should less than 70% of the whole heats intake.
Diabetic nephropathy patients must follow these tips strictly for their health, and the timely and effective treatment is necessary to live a normal life like a common people. And now if you want to know more about diabetic nephropathy diet or treatment suggestions, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you within 24 hours.
tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
Previous：Can Diabetic Neohropathy Patients Eat Cucumber in Their Daily Diet
next：Dietary Therapy for Diabetic Nephropathy in Early Stage