Can Diabetic Nephropathy Patients Eat Fruits in Daily Diet
Diabetic nephropathy is the complication of diabetes, so diabetic nephropathy patients need control their sugar intake in their daily life. We all know that the fruit rich in nutrition, especially rich in sugar. Then can diabetic nephropathy patients eat fruits? It should depend on the specific physical condition of patients.
1. Generally speaking, fruits are rich in glucose, saccharose and so on. Too many fruits intake can lead to blood sugar level increase, damaging the kidney, so diabetic nephropathy patients are not suitable for fruits. Especially for the patients with the uncontrolled physical condition, they had better don’t eat fruits.
2. For diabetic nephropathy patients with steady condition, they can eat some fruits properly such as lemons, grapefruit, apples, watermelons and so on. At the same time, patients should account the heats in the fruits they take to decrease the staple food intake.
3. Patients should eat fruits after 2 hours of meal for eating meals and fruits at same time can lead to high blood sugar.
4. Diabetic nephropathy patients suffer low blood sugar sometimes, at this time, patients can eat some fruits to promote the blood sugar level.
5. Diabetic nephropathy patients who has stepped into the kidney failure period should avoid fruits rich in potassium such as watermelons, tangerine and so on in case of the happen of hyperpotassemia.
All in all, diabetic nephropathy patients should choose fruits according to their specific physical conditions under the suggestions of their doctors. Once we can control the blood sugar level and protect the kidney function, diabetic nephropathy patients can live a healthy life and prevent the kidney failure effect. And diet plays an important role in controlling the development of the disease, so patients should follow the strict diet plan.
Now if you want to know more information about the suitable fruits for diabetic nephropathy patients, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.
tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
Previous：The Six “Low”Diet Rules for Diabetic Nephropathy Patients
next：What Kinds of Vegetables Are Suitable for Diabetic Nephropathy Patients