The Forbidden and Available Foods for Diabetic Nephroapthy Diet
Diabetic Nephropathy, the common complication of diabetes, bring more pains to patients and patients have to pay more attention to all aspects of their life, especially in the daily diet. Some diabetic nephropathy patients suffer the more serious kidney damage and symptoms due to the unscientific diet. This article will introduce you the forbidden ans available foods for diabetic nephropathy patients in daily life.
The forbidden foods for diabetic nephropathy patients:
1. starchy foods: sweet potato; potatoes; taro, arrowhead.
2. low-carb foods: white sugar; rock sugar; maltose. Glucose, honey, chocolate, fruit candy, dried fruit, canned fruit, a variety of soft drinks, jam, sweet bread, all kinds of cakes.
3. Fruits: banana; sweet orange; litchi; grapes, etc.
4. Fat guts, brain, yolk, preserved egg also are not suitable for diabetic nephphropathy patients.
The available foods for Diabetic Nephroapthy
1. Starchy foods: rice, wheat flour, maize meal, sorghum flour, buckwheat, millet.
2. Vegetables: Chinese cabbage, rapeseed, pea seedlings, shepherd 's-purse, radish, pumpkin, towel gourd, wax gourd, cucumber, zucchini.
3. Fruits: watermelon, yang mei, kiwi fruit, strawberry.
4. Fish: turtle, eel, crucian carp, bream fish.
5. Plant oil: rapeseed oil, sesame oil, corn oil, cottonseed oil.
All we mentioned just is the suggestion in the common condition, and diabetic nephropathy patients should according to their specific condition choose the proper foods intake with the help of their doctors and adjust their diet plan with the change of their physical condition. Diet really plays an important role in controlling the development of the disease, but the most important thing for patients should is the treatment in time.
The special treatment in our hospital is combining the Traditional Chinese Medicine with the Western medicine. Through the western medicine, some tissues damage can be stopped and symptoms can be controlled effectively, so the development of the kidney disease also can be delayed. Traditional Chinese Medicine is mainly working on cleaning the toxins in blood, blocking the damage ways. In addition, the medicine contain nutrition which can help repair the injured cells, reversing kidney function.
Now if you want to know more information about forbidden and available foods for diabetic nephroapthy diet or our treatment, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Previous: Is Asparagus Lettuce Good for Diabetic Nephropathy Patients
Next: Can Diabetic Nephropathy Eat Bean Products in Daily Diet