Knowing the symptoms and diet for high creatinine level plays an important role in preventing the development of the Chronic Kidney disease. We all know that, the creatinine can react the kidney functions at some degrees. Then what kinds of symptoms will occur with the high creatinine level and what kinds of foods they can eat with the high creatinine.
The symptoms of high creatinine in CKD
Creatinine is the muscle metabolism wastes which is supposed to be excreted out of body by the kidney. However the injured kidney fail to do that and generally speaking, once the creatinine is higher than normal, there are less than 50% kidney function remained. Except the creatinine, there are many other metabolism wastes stayed in blood, forming toxins damaging body tissues. The common symptoms with high creatinine includes:
1. Water metabolism disorders: CKD patients may suffer frequent urination, specially in night, thirst, dry mucous membrane, weakness and so on; more seriously, patients maybe experience edema, high blood pressure, pneumonedema, heart failure and so on.
2. Sodium metabolism disorders: hyponatremia or hypernatronemia.
3. Potassium metabolism disorders: hyperpotassemia or hypokalemia.
4. Metabolic acidosis: CKD patients with high creatinine also has the symptoms of hard to breath, poor appetite, nausea and vomiting, weakness, stomachache, headache, uneasy and so on.
5. Renal osteopathy: the bones pains always are generalized in whole body. And the lower part of the body are afflictive with the symptoms of skeleton deformity and short stature.
6. Except what we mentioned, high creatinine also can lead to the lesions of respiratory system, circulatory system and digestive system.
The higher creatinine is a serious condition for Chronic Kidney Disease patients. Once patients suffer these symptoms, they should have a test of kidney functions and control the creatinine level. Especially in the daily diet, CKD patients should insist the low salt, low protein, low fat, high fiber, high vitamin foods intake.
All in all, Chronic Kidney Disease patients with high creatinine level should adjust their diet according to their specific symptoms and conditions. And if you want to know more information about CKD, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.tag: CKD Treatment
Leave a question or comment and we will try to attend to you shortly. Free medical answers from Professionals!