We all know that the daily diet plays an important role in controlling the development of the CKD. Then whether stage 3 CKD patients can eat blueberries?
The benefits from blueberries for Stage 3 CKD patients
1. Blueberries are high in antioxidant phytonutrients called anthocyanidins, which is good for blocking the ultra immune response on kidney and decreasing kidney damage.
2. Blueberries are a good source of vitamin C which is good for the human body metabolism;
3. It also rich in manganese, a compound that keeps your bones healthy;
4. Blueberries also is rich in fiber which is good for improving the poor appetite.
5. They may also help protect the brain from some of the effects of aging.
6. Antioxidants in blueberries and other berries have been shown to help slow bone breakdown in rats made to be low in estrogen.
Buy blueberries fresh, frozen or dried, and try them in cereal or , topped with whipped topping, in a fruit smoothie. You can also drink blueberry juice.
Except a scientific diet, Stage 3 CKD patients also should form a health lifestyle, such as no smoking, no drinking, balancing the work and rest and keeping a good mood in daily life. But for Stage 3 CKD patients, they still in a reversed period and a timely treatment is very necessary for them. Traditional Chinese Medicine has broken the fact that CKD can not be cured and patients only can wait for dialysis or kidney transplant. So CKD patients who want to know more information about our Traditional Chinese Medicine can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, our specialists will give you the detailed introduction.
According to what we mentioned, we can know that, Stage 3 CKD patients can eat blueberries, especially for the patients with bone disease. And if you want to know more suggestions about CKD diet or treatment, you can contact our online doctors or leave us messages, we will reply you as soon as possible.tag: CKD Diet
Leave a question or comment and we will try to attend to you shortly. Free medical answers from Professionals!