Can Infection Lead to Creatinine Rise in Chronic Kidney Disease
Creatinine is the metabolism wastes of muscle which are supposed to be excreted out of body by the kidney. However when people are attacked by Chronic Kidney Disease and suffer renal insufficient, they are very easy to be infected due to the poor immunity. But when patients are infected, the metabolism speed in body will increase, so the wastes in body also increase. This is why renal insufficient patients accompanied with infection always suffer the creatinine rise in a short time.
The common infection which can lead to creatinine level rise in Chronic Kidney Disease include cold, pneumonia, intestinal infection, urinary tract infection and so on. And for Chronic Kidney Disease patients, when the wastes increase, the kidney fail to excrete the wastes out and the wastes stayed in body will lead to damage to other tissues and heavier the kidney burden. So patients should pay more attention to prevent infection. Then what patients can do to prevent infection in their daily life.
1. No smoking and no drinking.
2. Patients had better not go to public place, if it is necessary, patients can wear mask and reduce the staying time.
3. With the change of seasons, patients should increase or decrease cloths timely. When the winter coming, patients should decrease the outdoor activities and wear masks when they get out.
4. Pay more attention to personal hygiene, forming the good habit of washing hand be for eating and after toilet.
5. Have bath frequently and especially shower.
6. Don’t touch animals such like cat, dog, chicken and so on in case the infection of viruses, bacteria or parasites.
7. Don’t neglect the little skin wound such as scratch, bruised, scratched, furuncle swollen and so on, patients need disinfect for the wound.
8. Ventilate the air in room, if it is convenient, patients can have the UV radiation regularly.
All in all, Chronic Kidney Disease patients with a poor immunity must pay more attention to prevent infection in case of the creatinine rise and further kidney damage. And if you want to know more information about how to prevent infection for CKD or treatment suggestions, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Previous: What Do Creatinine 3.6 and GFR 45 Mean in CKD
Next: Can Exercise Increase GFR in Chronic Kidney Disease